- This event has passed.
Resorption: Your Endodontist Has Options
August 24, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Feel confident when justifying treatment options for your patients with resorptive lesions!
During this class, Dr. Eshwar Arasu will cover the etiology, prognosis, and available treatment options for each of the various types of resorption. Making you can feel confident and prepared when patients ask you questions regarding the lesion development. This class will allow you to:
- Better identify resorptive lesions both clinically and radiographically.
- Be confident when justifying the patients’ treatment options by knowing all their options.
- Best identify and manage resorptive lesions so you can better serve your patients.
- Understand the value of the CBCT
- How to use a CBCT as a tool for treatment planning surgical and non-surgical therapies.
We want to help you better serve your patients, this one-hour CE course will allow you to feel not be intimidated by any resorptive lesion case. Plus, you’ll be able to meet our newest Endodontist at Cumberland Endodontics, Dr. Eshwar Arasu!
RSVP by calling us at (615) 758 – 7668 or RSVP below!